Friday, January 4, 2008

Teens Cutting Hair?

There are times when all I can do is sit back and laugh, this is definitely one of these times. Eric came into the front room with cape and buzzers in hand to say he needed a haircut and wanted Jennifer and Adam to do it. Wide eyed, I sat back and observed the reaction. Jennifer immediately ran to the other room, to get away from her fathers bazaar request while Adam reluctantly took the buzzers from his dad's hand and turned them on. With Buzzers on Adam shaved his dads hair, giggling almost the whole time. Jennifer finally decided this was too funny to pass up so she joined the fun teasing her dad about all the mistakes they "could" make. I am still not sure why Eric wanted them to cut his hair, he hasn't let me cut his hair in almost 10 years, but it sure added some great comic relief to our day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hey what fun! He is a wonderful fun man! I love this picture, and I love how your tree turned out!