Thursday, October 21, 2010

I guess it has been quite a while since I have blogged and a lot has changed. Eric got a job as a managing attorney at a law firm in Las Vegas. He moved to Vegas in February for work and the kids and I stayed back in Leeds till we could save up enough money to move. It was a long and very difficult 7 months for me. I was so thankful Eric was able to come home weekends. I did learn a lot about myself during that time but it is something I would prefer to never do again!

We moved to Summerlin in August, which a suburb of Las Vegas. I truly love it! The people are kind and friendly our ward is
absolutely amazing. The kids are fitting in very well and there is a large home-school community for my children to be a part of. I can definitely see myself calling this place home. :)

And as I am finding my groove and life is finally somewhat settling down I am hoping to frequent this blog more to document more of what is happening in the lives of the Earley family. TTFN

No comments: