Monday, November 24, 2008

Chicken

Some of Jacob's favorite words to say are hi, bye, and chicken (he loves fried chicken.) He has been talking up a storm lately and is having so much fun putting words together to make phrases. Well, lately he's been putting his three favorite words together so he will say "hi chicken" or "bye chicken" and wave at us adorably. I know he has no idea what this phrase means in our culture, to him he is just putting two of his favorite words together to make a 'fantastic' phrase.

For Thanksgiving we are going up to Northern Utah. I am so nervous he will see our loved ones and say "hi chicken". I can imagine the puzzled looks on their faces as we work hard to explain his exploration of phrases.

Toddlers really make me laugh!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Yay, I can't wait to hear him say hi chicken! how sweet!